- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
The Boilerhouse Gallery collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Records of any purchases made in our online shop and data required to fulfil those purchases.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide The Boilerhouse Gallery with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Sign up for our email newsletter.
The Boilerhouse Gallery may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- website hosting company data.
How will we use your data?
The Boilerhouse Gallery collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like, including workshops, courses, events and performances.
The Boilerhouse Gallery will never share your data with other organisations.
How do we store your data?
The Boilerhouse Gallery securely stores your data as part of our website services held on a secure server.
The Boilerhouse Gallery will keep your purchase orders for three months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data automatically.
See below for data held for our email newsletter.
If you register for our newsletter, The Boilerhouse Gallery would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. We will NEVER pass this on to anyone else or any other organisation.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. We will retain your data on our mailing list until you unsubscribe by using the link in every newsletter, or by asking us to unsubscribe you.
You have the right at any time to stop The Boilerhouse Gallery from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us – firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
The Boilerhouse Gallery would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request The Boilerhouse Gallery for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that The Boilerhouse Gallery correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request The Boilerhouse Gallery to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that The Boilerhouse Gallery erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that The Boilerhouse Gallery restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to The Boilerhouse Gallery’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that The Boilerhouse Gallery transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us: 01929 481073
Or write to us: Boilerhouse Gallery, Sandy Hill Studios, Sandy Hill Lane, Corfe Castle Dorset BH20 5JF.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- processing any online purchase – eg shopping cart.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – The Boilerhouse Gallery uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- We do not use Advertising cookies, and we do not share any cookie data with any other organisation.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 01929 481073
Or write to us at: Boilerhouse Gallery, Sandy Hill Studios, Sandy Hill Lane, Corfe Castle Dorset BH20 5JF.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that The Boilerhouse Gallery has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Online Chat: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
Helpline: 0303 123 1113
(Policy Template by GPDR.eu)